There are no job openings right now, but you are welcome to submit a job application for future hiring pools.
We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth.
It is the mission of the human resources department to provide the following quality services to our District employees
- Recruitment of qualified individuals.
- Retention of valuable employees.
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the District
- A safe and healthful working environment.
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constant feedback.
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures.
These services are achieves through a team-work philosophy that is inspired through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts and maintaining a balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!
Yreka Union School District is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Yreka Union School District makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.