YREKA UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT August 4, 2020 Letters of interest are now being accepted for the following position:
Evergreen and Jackson Street Schools
- Paraprofessional 2.0-3.0 Hours per Day
- AM/PM Supervisor 1.0-2.0 Hours per Day
- SAFE 2.0-3.0 Hours per Day
Total-5-8 Hours per Day
1. Assist classroom teacher with the organization and management of daily classroom activities.
2. Provide small group instruction in all academic areas as required by the teacher.
3. Use positive behavior support to help students comply with school rules and behavioral expectations.
4. Assist students in resolving conflicts.
5. Supervise students on playground, in hallways, or in the cafeteria.
Amy Dunlay/Veronica Hanna, Principal
Fill out an application on Edjoin at https://www.edjoin.org/Home/DistrictJobPosting/1281935 or our District website at www.yrekausd.net.
Please contact Donna Tudor, Payroll/HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org if you
have any questions.
Friday, August 11, 2020 by 3:00 p.m.
INTERVIEW DATE T.B.A.
The Yreka Union School District is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnic group, marital or parental status, or any other unlawful consideration.