Forms and Info
Missing Individual Forms? Choose from the files below to print.
- Student/Guardian Policies & Procedure Agreement
- Transportation to an Away Game by Another Parent
- Transportation Waiver - Adult Driver
- Parent/Coach Communication Guidelines
- Physical Form
- Athletics/Sports Voluntary Activities Form/Acknowledgement and Assumption of Potential Risk
- Authorization and Consent for Medical Treatment
- Emergency Cards
- Rick Evans Transporation Release and Assumption of Risk
Jackson Street School ffers a wide variety of interscholoastic and intramural sports beginning in the Fall with Coed Cross Country for 5th-8th graders and Coed Volleyball for 7th and 8th graders.
Girls Basketball, 7th and 8th graders, begins at the end of October. Intramural basketball for 6th-8th grade girls runs at the same time.
Boys Basketball and Coed Cheerleading for 7th and 8th graders begins in late December.
Intramural Basketball for 6th-8th grade boys starts at the end of January. Also at this time, Coed Intramural Basketball for 4th and 5th graders.
In the Spring, we offer Coed Track and Field to 5th-8th graders, which typically starts in April.
Each season runs approximately 7 weeks. Except for intramural sports, all athletes must have a sports package on file, including a physical form.
To be eligible for any of our intershcolatic sports: Cross County, Volleyball, Girls/Boys Basketball, Track, Cheerleading and Field athletes much have a
- 2.0 GPA
- with no more than one F at the end of each grading period prior to the season starting and
- must maintain that GPA throughout the season