We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth.
It is the mission of the human resources department to provide the following quality services to our District employees
- Recruitment of qualified individuals.
- Retention of valuable employees.
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the District
- A safe and healthful working environment.
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constant feedback.
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures.
These services are achieves through a team-work philosophy that is inspired through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts and maintaining a balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!
Please click on the menu items on the left for forms and information.